Saturday 3 April 2010

Will I Need a Coat?

So it's coming up to that time of year again when I leave the house with that nagging question of "do I need a jacket?"

As the weather becomes so questionable and uncertain, I fear being stranded in a freak rain storm after a deceptively warm morning without a coat, or having the annoyance of carrying my "big coat" around with me for the rest of the day as the sun irritatingly creeps out from behind the clouds; just as I leave the house.

So, to solve this century old dillema, I have picked out some of my favourite spring jackets that will perform in any freak weather condition. Available in shops now, the only assistance they may need is an umbrella:

1. Quilted Jacket, £48, Urban Outfitters
2. Striped Jacket, £903.60, Givenchy
3. Lana Leather Jacket, £295 All Saints
4. Trench Coat, £75, Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment